WHAT IS JOINT LUBRICATION?
Meta-Labs Joint Lubrication was formulated to assist the body in generating synovial fluid which naturally oils and lubricates the joints, supporting joint mobility, flexibility and comfort. Made from patented, unique, penetrating herbs, this one-of-a-kind joint health supplement is esterified with Celadrin that works on the cellular level. Called a “cellular lubricant,” Celadrin delivers fast, long-lasting joint comfort. Also, with Sea cucumber which has wonderful effects on the central nervous system you will feel like new in just days of using Meta-Labs Joint Lubrication.
Celadrin decreases inflammation and lubricates cell membranes throughout the body, restoring fluids that cushion bones and joints to promote flexibility and mobility. Over time, because of the reduction of inflammation delivered by using Celadrin, the joints and surrounding tissue have an opportunity to promote healthy joints.
Sea Cucumber is used in traditional Chinese medicine to treat many health problems, including fatigue, impotence and joint pain. Sea cucumber contains high levels of chondroitin sulfate, a major component of cartilage. The loss of chondroitin sulfate is associated with arthritis and taking sea cucumber extract may help to reduce the joint pain associated with this condition, according to an article by H. Benedikt, D.C., in "Dynamic Chiropractic." Sea cucumber also contains natural anti-inflammatory compounds.
• Provides combined antioxidant support for the maintenance of healthy joints.
• The botanical ingredients selected for the proprietary blend in are known to support joint function through several different biochemical pathways.
• Supports freedom in physical activity through optimal joint function.
• Supports the integrity of connective tissues like cartilage.
• Supports healthy synovial fluid for joint lubrication, which promotes ease of motion.
• Composed of ingredients that work together synergistically to promote healthy joints. Studies suggest that these synergistic benefits are greater than those obtained by consuming the individual ingredients on their own.