Amazing Health Benefits of Berberine:
- By inhibiting the ability of bacteria to attach to human cells, Berberine helps protect against many bacterial infections, particularly in the throat, intestines, and urinary tract. Berberine antimicrobial properties in the digestive system make it a unique supplement to use in a detox program as well. Adding Berberineto your daily supplement regiment you will nurture the digestive system and "clean your gut" for overall health improvement.
- Support for Blood Glucose Levels&Type 2 Diabetes - A clinical trial published in Metabolism found that "Berberine works just as well as the top-selling drug for type 2 diabetes, metformin (Glucophage)”. The study conducted on individuals with Type 2 diabetes found that Berberine significantly lowered blood glucose and hemoglobin levels. In the study, Berberine was every bit as effective as metformin in regulating glucose metabolism.
- Helps Lower Cholesterol Levels - Berberine has also been shown to lower LDL cholesterol and triglyceride levels something most (if not all) diabetes drugs cannot do. The study, published in The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, found that Berberine lowered triglycerides by 35.9 percent, LDL cholesterol by 21 percent, and total cholesterol by 18 percent! Besides lowering cholesterol, the study also found that Berberine lowered blood pressure and increased weight/fat loss.
- Supports Cardiovascular Health - Berberine may improve quality of life and heart function and improve mortality. "A study reported in the Cardiovascular Drug Review that Berberine can certainly reduce the risk of heart disease, especially since it can reduce cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar levels-all of which are risk factors for heart disease”.
- Supports Mental and Brain Health - A recent study conducted at the Shandong University of Technology China found that "Berberine helps prevent oxidation damage to biomolecules in the brain, inhibits enzymes which breakdown important memory molecules, reduces peptides that interfere with proper memory function, and lowers lipids that interfere with cerebral blood flow." It's interaction with brain and mental health show that Berberine may also be able to ward off Alzheimer's disease.
+Disclaimer : There's no guarantee of specific results and that the results can vary.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The product above is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
BERBERINE HCL 90 Vegi Capsules
- Berberine helps protect against many bacterial infections.
- Support for Blood Glucose Levels&Type 2 Diabetes.
- Helps Lower Cholesterol Levels.
- Supports Cardiovascular Health.
- Supports Mental and Brain Health.