A specific elderberry juice extract seems to relieve flu symptoms and reduce the length of time the flu lasts when taken by mouth within 48 hours of the first symptoms. Taking elderberry capsule within 24 hours of the first symptoms also seems to reduce flu symptoms. Relief seems to occur within 2 to 4 days of treatment for most people. Taking a product that contains elderberry juice and echinacea also seems to relieve symptoms and reduce the length of time flu lasts. It seems to work similar to the prescription drug oseltamivir (Tamiflu).
- Heart disease. Early research shows that taking elderberry extract daily for 12 weeks does not reduce risk factors for heart disease in postmenopausal women.
- The common cold. Early research shows that taking a specific type of elderberry extract for 10 days before and up to 5 days after arriving at an overseas travel destination does not prevent colds from developing. However, it does seem to shorten the duration of colds and reduce cold symptoms.
- High levels of cholesterol or other fats (lipids) in the blood (hyperlipidemia). Early research shows that taking capsules containing dried elderberry three times daily for 2 weeks does not reduce cholesterol levels in people with high cholesterol.
- A mild form of gum disease (gingivitis).
- Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS).
- H1N1 "swine" flu.
- Hay fever.
- Nerve pain.
- Other conditions.
+Disclaimer : There's no guarantee of specific results and that the results can vary.
ELDERBERRY 120 CT
As a dietary supplement, take two (2) capsules at the morning and two (2) after afternoon or as directed by health care professional.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
WARNING: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or planning any medical procedure, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.