The chemical composition of passionflower is very rich, it is distinguished by the content of a large number of vitamins (A, group B, C, E, PP) and minerals (magnesium, iodine, iron, calcium, fluorine, and others), and also includes saponins, quinones, flavonoids.
The fruits of passionflower blue are also beneficial for the human body due to the content of vitamin C, mineral salts, and fiber. Passionflower may help:
- calm the nervous system, thereby eliminating the negative effects of stress (headache, insomnia, various types of neuroses);
- stabilize the level of hormonal levels during menopause and menopause;
- prevent attacks of asthmatic suffocation and involuntary muscle cramps;
- eliminate the craving for alcohol and smoking.
Valerian drops are included in the list of the most popular medicines. Preparations based on this plant can be purchased at any pharmacy without a prescription.
Valerian tincture has a long-term and stable effect. It can be taken in conditions such as:
- Insomnia and poor sleep.
- Nervous and hysterical states.
- Excessive excitability.
- Spasms of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Migraines and headaches.
Benefits of the lemon balm:
- Increases the body's resistance to colds.
- Relieves inflammation and irritation.
- It has a beneficial effect on the nervous system.
- Helps to treat ulcers and gastritis, improves intestinal health.
- It removes excess fluid from the body, helps to lose weight.
- Fights depression and stress. Relieves irritability and nervousness.
- Helps relieve nausea and vomiting.
- Treats bronchitis and diseases of the respiratory system.
- Eliminates bad breath.
- Normalizes sleep, helps get rid of nightmares.
- Effective in cosmetology (combats dandruff, acne, and various skin diseases).
- Improves brain function.
- Relieves itching and redness after insect bites.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The product above is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.