The attention of modern cosmetology is now drawn to Prickly Pear seed oil. Oil is becoming very popular in skin care on a serious basis. This light oil, which heals and protects the skin for a long time, has been used for centuries to treat any skin problem, from small cuts to serious diseases. Extremely rich in vitamin E and antioxidants, Prickly Pear seed oil is one of the strongest and most luxurious components in anti-aging skin care products.
WHY IS PRICKLY PEAR SEED OIL SO EXPENSIVE?
Cactus fruits are beneficial edible berries with many small seeds inside. Its color and shape are different depending on the variety. The most useful are red fruits. Oil is squeezed from fruit seeds. Although the opuntia fruits contain an average of 150-300 seeds each, the seeds themselves are tiny and contain approximately 5% oil. It takes about 10,000 seeds to produce only 1 liter of oil and about 4 days. Therefore, the price is based on the labor and time costs of oil production. But it's worth it! First, these small seeds are separated from the pulp with water, then they are dried and only then the oil is obtained by cold pressing.
Attention! You can find inexpensive cactus oil in the expanses of shops. Check it out! It can be macerate (infusion of leaves or cactus fruits in base oil). Then the effect of oil will be lower. The present cactus seed oil of the cactus Prickly Pear has a yellow to green color and a pronounced herbal oily odor.
Skin care experts themselves are very enthusiastic when applying this unique product to their own skin. Prickly Pear seed oil reduces fine wrinkles, helps prevent premature wrinkle formation, removes dark circles under the eyes, soothes the red, helps to get a beautiful tan, aligns the color and structure of the skin of the face.
The amount of Vitamin E found in the Prickly Pear seed oil is highest compared to any other cosmetic oils. Higher than even argan oil by 3 times. The Prickly Pear seed oil also has a very high linoleic acid content (essential fatty acid), which has been proven to brighten sun-induced hyperpigmentation to protect the water balance of the skin and moisturize.
Other beneficial components in the oil are: Vitamin K, which helps to level skin color, reduce vascular nets and damaged capillaries. Zinc, which helps to reduce red and inflammation from acne and reduces salt separation. The content of phytosterols is also high, especially beta sitosterol, which provides an antioxidant, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory property. The combination of phytosterols and natural essential fatty acids works well for skin rejuvenation and promotes the production of new collagen.
All vegetable oils contain essential fatty acids (EFAs). When the skin does not receive enough EFAs, its barrier breaks down and will get dry, irritated, and dull. Any oil represented in the beauty market, the option contains the highest percentage (88%) of unsaturated fatty acids, which are important for stimulating healthy skin cell production. It also contains the highest level of tocopherol or vitamin E, which protects the skin and helps it maintain humidity.
The oil contains 60.5% linoleic acid - omega 6 EFA, which immediately feeds and restores. Linoleic acid strengthens the barrier of our skin, allowing it to better maintain humidity. Sometimes called Vitamin F, this fatty acid fights inflammation by healing the acne effect and helps soften the skin. It can even help cure herpes and light burns.
Prickly Pear Oil also contains 20.6% oleic acid. Also found in avocado, almond oil, and olive oil. This fatty acid helps other beneficial components more easily penetrate the skin.
13.9% palmitic acid has antioxidant and healing properties and may even help with dermatitis and eczema. This acid is in our skin, but the amount decreases over time as we age.
Tocopherols (Vitamin E). Opuntia seed oil contains almost 150% more Vitamin E than argania oil. This natural antioxidant acts as a neutralizer of free radicals, preventing them from causing damage to the skin. Vitamin E has strong anti-inflammatory properties, helps to heal wounds faster and restore the skin after damage caused by ultraviolet rays and environmental pollution. Vitamin E, hydrating the skin, prevents further aqueous loss. This helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Tocopherols protect skin cells that create collagen and elastin (a protein that helps the skin keep its shape), which helps reduce acne scars. Read more about the benefits of vitamin E for the skin.
Phytosterols. This oil component helps the skin retain moisture and also helps in the production of collagen, keeping our skin young and soft and completely eliminating the effects of aging, which there is already evidence.
Polyphenols. As tocopherols, they are also free radical neutralizers. Polyphenols prevent and treat for sun damage and cope with redness and irritation.
And this valuable oil contains Vitamin K, which fights dark spots under the eyes, bleaches the skin and contributes to skin elasticity.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT FROM USING OIL ON MY SKIN?
Prickly Pear seed oil is used for the skin of the face and body, for hair and nails. It is ideal to apply it in the morning and at night 1 drop on the skin of the face, including eyelids, and a nail cuticle. Oil penetrates perfectly into the skin and has a powerful regenerating effect. Results that are evident during oil use:
· Restoring elasticity and leveling the skin.
· Maintaining and restoring an even and healthy complexion
· Softer, gentler and moisturized skin
· Tightened pores and obstruction of acne
· Reducing the appearance of dark circles under the eye
· Reducing the occurrence of small wrinkles
· Prevention of premature wrinkling
· Healthy nails without delamination.
· Healthy and moistened hair and scalp.
LET US SUMMARIZE - ADVANTAGES OF PRICKLY PEAR SEED OIL:
1. Quickly absorbed by the skin. The essential fatty acids contained in the oil, namely, the high content of linoleic acid, make it quickly absorbed by the skin. It penetrates deep, leaving no fatty residue.
2. Restores resilience and complexion. High antioxidant activity stimulates cell renewal, leaving the skin fresh. This oil reduces redness and hyperpigmentation. 8. Oil does not clog the skin. Having a high (60%) linoleic acid content and a low (20%) oleic acid content makes this oil absolutely non-comedogenic and means that it will not clog pores.
3. Moisturizes, softens and nourishes the skin. This oil intensively moisturizes the skin, it is suitable for all skin types, but works especially well for dry, mature skin. High linoleic acid content softens even the driest skin. You will not find any other oil that makes the skin softer.
4. Narrows the pores. The essential fatty acids contained in the oily seed of the Prickly Pear retain collagen in your skin, and this aligns your pores.
5. Removes pigment spots. Aligns skin color. This oil has no equal in its ability to brighten the skin and get rid of dark spots. Vitamin K helps to brighten dark circles under the eyes and minimize the cowardly red nets.
6. Slows down the aging of the skin. Contains the highest levels of Betelains (a water-soluble antioxidant with a powerful rejuvenating effect) by any known manufacturer, for example: pomegranate, blueberries and beets.
7. Prevents wrinkles. Prickly Pear Oil has a huge content of vitamin E, 895 mg per kg (150% more than argan oil). Vitamin E is a free radical acceptor and increases cell renewal. High fatty acid content reduces wrinkles and adds elasticity, destroying free radicals.
8. Oil does not clog the skin. Having a high (60%) linoleic acid content and a low (20%) oleic acid content makes this oil absolutely non-comedogenic and means that it will not clog pores.
9. Great for sensitive skin. This oil does not cause irritation, deeply nourishes and soothes inflammation.
Your choice always remains with you, dear guests of our site. We made our choice a long time ago. We buy Prickly Pear seed oil from production in Morocco and offer you the best we can use.